You will need:
- Frozen mixed veggies (or fresh if you prefer)
- Garlic powder
- Cayenne pepper powder
- Black pepper
- Cooked brown rice
- Soy sauce
- EV olive oil
- Tilapia fillet
- Dried parsley
- Steam the frozen mixed vegetables in microwave.
- In medium to high heat, sauté steamed veggies, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and black pepper in fry pan. Set aside veggies.
- Add egg(s) to pan and scramble. Once the eggs are cooked, add back the veggies and sauté.
- Mix in the cooked brown rice, soy sauce (for taste and salt) and sauté until the flavors have “infused”.
- Place the fried rice in a bowl.
- Season the tilapia fillet with black pepper, salt, garlic powder and dried parsley.
- Place tilapia in fry pan and cook covered for 5 minutes in medium heat. Make sure to keep turning the fillet every minute or so.
- Serve the cooked tilapia with the fried rice.
And stay beautiful from within..
Follow me! Instagram @NourishLive