- Any mushroom will do. I used baby bella mushrooms.
- Remove the stem and keep it separate. You can use it for another dish or use it as stuffing in place of turkey if you’re vegetarian.
- Place hollow mushrooms in a baking pan.
- On a fry pan, sauté ground turkey with a garlic powder, salt, and some cayenne pepper powder. Once the turkey is cooked, add in chopped baby spinach and cook until the leaves are wilted.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and mix in cream cheese.
- Fill your mushrooms with the cream cheese/turkey mixture and top with shredded cheddar cheese and dried parsley.
- Time to bake! Preheat your oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- When the oven is ready, place baking pan in oven and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Watch the mushrooms every couple minutes, if you see juices, take out the pan as the mushrooms are now cooked.
You can now serve your stuffed mushroom as a snack, side, or party food.
And stay beautiful from within..
Follow me! Instagram @Nourish.Live