1. Cook the quinoa.
- For every cup of quinoa, add 2 cups of water.
- I also added turmeric and a little bit of onion powder to give it some flavor as well has the amazing benefits of turmeric.
- Cook the quinoa, covered, for about 10-15 minutes in medium to low heat. Stir occasionally. Cook in low heat for about 5-10 minutes and turn the heat off when you see all of the water as been absorbed.
2. Sauté the mixed veggies.
- Steam the mixed veggies in a microwave oven for about 5 minutes. I used frozen mixed veggies because I find they cook faster and it’s convenient, but feel free to use fresh ones if you like.
- Toss your steamed veggies in a heated pan with EV olive oil, add salt and garlic powder and sauté. I also added chilli garlic paste.
3. Serve quinoa and sautéed veggies with a fried egg.
And stay beautiful from within..
Follow me! Instagram @NourishLive