You will need:
- Minced garlic (4 cloves)
- Half onion (medium size)
- Red bell pepper
- Serrano pepper (as preferred)
- Canned tuna
- Brussel sprouts
- Black pepper powder
- Cooked turmeric quinoa (quinoa, 1/2 tsp turmeric)
- Butter (1 Tsp)
- Heat pan, add butter and garlic. Sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add onions, red bell peppers and chopped Serrano peppers. Cover and let cook for 5-7 minutes. Continue to sauté in medium to high heat every other minutes.
- Cut brussel sprouts in half, season with pepper and cook in microwave for 1 minute.
- Once your veggies are cooked, add canned tuna and mix.
- Then add cooked brussel sprouts, sauté, and cover. Let the veggies and tuna flavors infuse for 3-5 minutes.
You may now serve your spicy tuna and veggies with quinoa. Adding lemon gives the dish a fresher taste.
And stay beautiful from within..
Follow me! Instagram @NourishLive