This recipe has all the flavors you crave in the morning. The sweetness from the Apple Gouda, salt from the sausage and eggs, and spice from the coriander chutney makes this the perfect brunch meal.
You will need:
- Apple Gouda chicken sausage (1 link)
- Eggs (2 medium)
- Wheat tortilla/chapathi
- Coriander chutney (1 tbsp)
- Black pepper powder
- Olive oil (2 tsp)
- Dried rosemary leaves
Serving(s) – 1
- Make Coriander Chutney.
- Cut chicken sausage into bite-size pieces and add to pan with olive oil.
- Add a pinch of dried rosemary leaves and sauté until cooked completely.
- After the sausage is cooked, set it aside on a plate.
- With the left over oil, make your eggs any way you prefer (scrambled, sunny side up, etc.)
- Add black pepper powder and a pinch of salt and set eggs on plate.
- Finally heat the tortilla or chapathi on the same pan.
I served this brunch with a glass of cool matcha tea.
Follow me! Instagram @NourishLive