I was craving something spicy. Something with bread. These sandwiches definitely satisfied that craving.
You will need:
- Your choice of beef and turkey sandwich meats
- Bread (4 slices)
- Onions (few thinly sliced)
- Buttermilk ranch
- Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- El Yucateco hot sauce (Salsa Picante de Chile Habanero)
- Cholula hot sauce (Chili Garlic)
Serving(s) – 2
- On a slice of bread, sprinkle some cheese, place beef meat, add onion slices and ranch.
- Add some chile habanero sauce, sprinkle some more cheese and place other slice of bread on top.
- Repeat the above steps with the turkey meats.
- Place the sandwiches in a sandwich maker and let toast. You may also use a pan to toast the sandwiches.
- Cut the sandwiches diagonally and serve.
I served these sandwiches with some chili garlic hot sauce.
Tip: The chili habanero sauce is extremely spicy. Use according to preference 🙂
Follow me! Instagram @NourishLive