You will need:
- Coriander leaves (1 cup)
- Serrano peppers (2 – or as preferred)
- Cumin powder (1 tsp)
- Ginger (1 inch piece)
- Garlic (2 cloves)
- Coconut flakes (1 tsp)
- Lemon juice (fresh – 2 tsp)
- Grind Serrano peppers, cumin powder, ginger, garlic, coconut flakes and lemon juice. Ensure the ingredients are well ground into a smooth paste.
- Add a pinch of salt and blend.
- Finally add coriander leaves, add water if needed and continue to grind until the texture is of the preferred smoothness. I personally like my leaves roughly ground to give my chutney some texture.
Serve coriander chutney as a dip, relish, salad dressing and much more!
And stay beautiful from within..
Follow me! Instagram @NourishLive