You will need:
- Chicken thigh (1 – boneless skinless)
- Organic power greens (3 cups – baby spinach, mizuna, chard, arugula)
- Baby Bella mushrooms (5 – chopped)
- Serrano pepper (half, chopped)
- Ken’s Steak House Lite dressing – Northern Italian with Basil & Romano
- Pecan halves
- Dried basil leaves
- Dried rosemary leaves
- Black pepper powder
- Onion powder (1 tsp)
- Cumin powder (1/4 tsp)
- Cooked quinoa
Serving(s) – 1
- Heat fry pan.
- Season chicken with black pepper, salt and crushed dried basil. Grill chicken in pan. I normally do not add oil when grilling my chicken since thighs already have enough fat to grease the pan. Cover pan and let the chicken steam cook in medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- After the chicken is cooked completely, place on a plate.
- On the same pan, add some olive oil. Sauté chopped mushrooms, pecan halves, onion powder, cumin powder and Serrano peppers.
- Add power greens, dried rosemary and the basil-romano dressing. Continue to sauté until cooked. Add salt to taste.
Serve the sautéed greens and mushrooms along with the grilled chicken and some cooked quinoa.
And stay beautiful from within..
Follow me! Instagram @NourishLive