These mini-pies were perfect to distribute to coworkers. Clean packaging, no slicing, no mess!
You will need:
- Ready-made or homemade 4-inch pie crust (11)
- Eggs (2, large)
- Almond milk (Vanilla, 1 cup)
- Cacao powder (1/3 cup)
- Peanut butter (2/3 cup)
- Vanilla extract (1 tsp)
- Sugar (3/4 cup)
- All purpose flour (1 tbsp)
- Reese’s peanut butter cups
- Hershey’s dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix all dry ingredient – Cacao, sugar and all purpose flour.
- Add eggs and whisk well.
- Add vanilla extract and peanut butter. Mix until there are no clumps.
- Add chopped Reese’s peanut butter cups and Hershey’s dark chocolate and mix.
- Pour mixture into pie shells.
- In the center of each pie, place a Reese’s peanut butter cup.
- When the oven is ready, bake pies for 15 minutes or until fork test is clean.
- After the pies are baked, let it cool in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- In the mean time, chop some peanut butter cups and prepare the chocolate ganache –
- Heat 2-3 tbsp of Vanilla almond milk and 1/4 tsp of canola oil in a bowl
- Add some dark chocolate chunks and mix.
- The ganache has to be smooth and creamy.
- Microwave for another few seconds if necessary.
- After the pie has cooled, spread some ganache on the pie and top it off with some chopped peanut butter cups.
- Refrigerate for another hour.
For packaging, I wrapped each one with aluminum foil and placed a bow on top for a cute decor!
Follow me! Instagram @NourishLive