- Prego Italian Sauce – Creamy Sundried Tomato (or any tomato pasta sauce)
- Baby bella mushrooms (2 cups, sliced)
- Baby spinach (2 cups, chopped)
- Ground turkey
- Garlic (8 cloves, minced)
- Yellow onion (1 medium, chopped)
- Dried crushed basil leaves
- Salt (2 tsp)
- Black pepper powder (1 tsp)
- Spaghetti (angel hair)
- EV Olive oil (2 tsp)
- Cook spaghetti.
- On a pan, add olive oil, sauté garlic and onions in medium to high heat until onions are browned.
- Add the ground turkey and salt. Sauté until turkey is fully cooked.
- Add black pepper powder, some dried basil, mushrooms and spinach. Mix until spinach is cooked and wilted.
- Finally add the pasta sauce, stir well and let the mixture some to a boil.
- Add more dried basil and salt if preferred.
- After 10 minutes of simmering, your pasta sauce is ready to be served.
I served this delicious hearty tomato sauce on angel hair spaghetti with Garlic Roasted Asparagus and Eggplant as the side.
Follow me! Instagram @NourishLive