- Red potato (small, 2, spiralized)
- Fresh Atlantic Salmon (1 inch steak)
- Kale (2 cups, chopped)
- Baby Bella mushrooms (1 cup)
- Cumin powder (1/4 tsp)
- Black pepper powder (1/4 tsp)
- Cayenne powder (1/4 tsp)
- Garlic powder (1/2 tsp)
- Feta cheese (1 tsp)
- Dried basil (1/2 tsp)
- Dried oregano (1/2 tsp)
- Dried rosemary (1/2 tsp)
- EV Olive oil
Serving(s): 1 to 2
- Prepare the salmon steak by seasoning with a pinch of salt, pepper, garlic powder, olive oil and dried basil.
- On a fry pan, drizzle some olive oil and sauté the red potato noodles with some salt for 5-10 minutes or until cooked. Set aside on serving plate.
- On the same pan, place seasoned salmon and cover. Let it cook for 1 minute and turn. Ensure your salmon is turned and cooked on each side.
- On a deep skillet, heat some olive oil and sauté mushrooms. I also tossed in some left over cubed potatoes.
- Add cumin, cayenne, black pepper, salt and garlic powder. Sauté and cover for 3 minutes.
- Add kale, feta cheese, dried oregano and rosemary leaves. Let the mixture cook for 5 minutes while continuing to sauté every minute.
- Place cooked salmon and sautéed kale with the red potato noodles and serve.
The dish goes well with guacamole on the side or chimichurri sauce drizzled over sautéed kale.