- Red Potatoes (2, small, sliced)
- Greens (1 cup, chopped)
- Baby Bella Mushrooms (1/2 cup, chopped)
- Queso Fresco (1 tsp)
- Garlic powder (1/2 tsp)
- Onion powder (1/2 tsp)
- Cayenne pepper powder (1/4 tsp)
- Cumin powder (1/4 tsp)
- Dried basil (1/2 tsp)
- Egg (1)
- Cholula hot sauce – Chilli Garlic
- Breadcrumbs (1 tsp)
- Whole oats (1 tsp)
- EV Olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Parmesan (optional)
- Heat olive oil in fry pan, toss in potatoes and sauté.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs, whole oats, 1/4 tsp garlic powder, 1/4 tsp onion powder, dried basil and salt. Toss well and make sure the potatoes are coated. Add parmesan if desired.
- Cover and let the potatoes cook in low heat for about 5-10 minutes.
- In another pan, heat olive oil. Add mushrooms, salt, cumin powder, cayenne pepper powder and rest of the garlic and onion powder. Sauté until mushrooms are cooked.
- Add queso fresco and chopped greens. Sauté until greens are wilted.
- Once the fries are cooked, sauté uncovered for about 5 minutes.
Serve fries on dish and top with sautéed mushrooms and greens and fried egg.
Add a nice big dollop of guacamole. I used the ready-made spicy guacamole from HEB Central Market.
Drizzle cholula hot sauce and sprinkle dried basil, chopped onions, queso fresco and/or parmesan to garnish.
Follow me! Instagram @NourishLive