- Red potatoes (2, medium, spiralized)
- Mixed vegetables (1 cup)
- Broccoli (2 cups)
- Chicken thighs (4, cubed)
- Shrimp (1 cup)
- Bell peppers (green, red, yellow, orange – chopped)
- Red onion (large, chopped)
- Jalapeño (2, chopped)
- Fresh ginger and garlic paste (2 tbsp)
- Soy sauce (4 tbsp)
- Fish sauce (2 tsp)
- Chili paste (2 tbsp)
- Hoisin sauce (1 tbsp)
- Black pepper powder (1 tsp)
- Cayenne pepper powder (1 tsp)
- Sesame oil (1 tbsp)
- Green onions (chopped, for garnish)
- On a pan, heat sesame oil and add chopped onions. Fry until translucent.
- Add ginger garlic paste and mix well for 2-3 minutes in medium to high heat.
- Next add the chicken, shrimp, bell peppers, jalapeños, broccoli and mixed vegetables. Mix all together and let it cook covered for about 5 minutes. Make sure to stir often to avoid burning.
- Since the vegetables and chicken release a lot of water, remove lid and let it boil to let the moisture evaporate.
- Add the soy sauce, fish sauce, chili paste and hoisin sauce. Mix well and let the mixture cook for another 10 to 15 minutes or until the water has evaporated leaving a “gravy” like consistency.
- While the stir fry is cooking, in a large pan add water and let it come to a boil. Add the spiralized noodles and let it cook for 15 minutes in high heat or until the noodles have reached the preferred texture.
- After the noodles is cooked, take it out of water and place on a separate dish to prevent it from over cooking.
- To combine both, heat 1 tsp of sesame oil in a fry pan and add the potato noodles. Sauté the noodles and add the stir fry mixture. Mix well making sure the noodles are coated.
- Optional: For more flavor you could also add an egg.
And stay beautiful from within..