Because you guys requested this one!
This is probably the easiest, filling and most delicious homemade bowl meal I have ever had. Honestly, nothing beats Chipotle and Freebirds (lol) but this was close.
- Zucchini – spiralized, 2
- Avocado – 1
- Tomato – 1
- Serrano pepper – 1/2
- Red onion – medium, 1/4
- Lemon juice – half a lemon
- Chicken thigh/breast – 1
- Bush’s Best Refried Beans – 1/2 cup
- Daisy brand sour cream – 1/4 cup
- Cayenne pepper powder
- Black pepper powder
- Cumin powder
- EV Olive oil
- Marinate chicken with black pepper, salt, cayenne, and cumin.
- In a food processor, add avocado, cilantro, tomato, onion and some fresh lemon juice. Grind until mixed. Guacamole is done!
- Next, simply heat up the refried beans in your microwave oven.
- On a fry pan, add some olive oil and toss in the marinated chicken. Make sure the chicken is cooked well – I like to cook it covered for at least 5 minutes before frying it with the lid open.
- Let the cooked fajita chicken sit for a few minutes before chopping.
- While the chicken is sitting, add the spiralized zucchini into the same fry pan and sauté for about 3-5 minutes or until the zucchini noodles are slightly wilted.
Time to serve!
In your bowl, place the sautéed noodles, refried beans, guacamole, chopped chicken fajitas and sour cream. Garnish with chopped cilantro and top it off with some fresh lemon juice.
There you go 🙂 Can’t wait to make this again.. I’m drooling just writing about it.
..And stay beautiful from within.