- Whole grain bread – 2 slices
- Red potato – 1 medium, spiralized
- Avocado – 1, cubed
- Sharp cheddar – shredded
- Red chili flakes
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- EV Olive oil
- Heat olive oil in pan and sauté spiralizer potatoes with garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and salt. Sauté until potato is fully cooked.
- Toast both slices of bread.
- Place potatoes and shredded cheddar on the bread, add avocados and top with red chili flakes.
Homemade Morningburst Black Tea blend:
- Black tea – 2 tsp
- Ginger powder – 1 tsp
- Orange zest – 2 tsp
- Hot water – 16 oz
Add all of the above ingredients together into a teapot and let it brew for about 7-10 minutes.
I also like to add a drizzle of hot sauce on my toast for some 🌶
.. and stay beautiful from within.